Rolando Park Elementary School
Rolando Park Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Rolando Park Elementary School's student population of 205 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rolando Park Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#2120 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||San Diego Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Mesa Vista La Mesa Academy Grades: K-8 | 627 students
3900 Violet St.
La Mesa, CA 91941
(619) 825-5645 0.6 K-8 627
- San Diego Darnall Charter Grades: K-8 | 640 students
6020 Hughes St.
San Diego, CA 92115
(619) 582-1822 0.7 K-8 640
- Lemon Grove San Miguel Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 554 students
7059 San Miguel Ave.
Lemon Grove, CA 91945
(619) 825-5619 1.0 K-6 554
- San Diego Carver Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 196 students
3251 Juanita St.
San Diego, CA 92105
(619) 344-6600 1.1 K-5 196
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.