Roosevelt Elementary School
Roosevelt Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Roosevelt Elementary School's student population of 290 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has grown by 38% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||290 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Roosevelt Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,544 schools in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#3240 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||6-9%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dolton 148 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dolton Roosevelt Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 147 students
111 W 146th St
Dolton, IL 60419
(708)201-2071 0.0 7-8 147
- Riverdale Pace Elementary School Grades: K-8
14419 S Atlantic Ave
Riverdale, IL 60827
(708)841-0432 0.3 K-8 n/a
- Riverdale Park Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 232 students
Riverdale, IL 60827
(708)849-9440 0.5 K-6 232
- Harvey Brooks Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 423 students
14741 Wallace St
Harvey, IL 60426
(708)333-6390 0.6 7-8 423
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.