Rose Hill Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 371 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 16%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in KS
- Math Proficiency: 19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), KS Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 28% KS state average), while 29% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 36% KS state average).
How many students attend Rose Hill Middle School?
371 students attend Rose Hill Middle School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
84% of Rose Hill Middle School students are White, 7% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Black, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Rose Hill Middle School?
Rose Hill Middle School has a student ration of 15:1, which is higher than the Kansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Rose Hill Middle School offer ?
Rose Hill Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
What school district is Rose Hill Middle School part of?
Rose Hill Middle School is part of Rose Hill Public Schools School District.
Review Rose Hill Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities