Rosedale Elementary School
- Rosedale Elementary School's student population of 310 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||310 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rosedale Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#894 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Southwest Parke Com Sch Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Terre Haute Rio Grande Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 513 students
5555 E Rio Grande Av
Terre Haute, IN 47805
(812)462-4307 5.0 K-5 513
- Montezuma Riverton Parke Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 475 students
4907 S Coxville Rd
Montezuma, IN 47862
(765)569-2045 5.8 7-12 475
- Terre Haute Otter Creek Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 866 students
4801 N Lafayette St
Terre Haute, IN 47805
(812)462-4391 8.6 6-8 866
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.