Rosman High School
- Rosman High School's student population of 337 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||337 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rosman High School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#868 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Transylvania County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rosman Rosman Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 302 students
167 Rosman School Rd
Rosman, NC 28772
(828)862-4431 0.3 K-5 302
- Rosman Rosman Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 236 students
2770 Old Rosman Hwy
Rosman, NC 28772
(828)862-4286 0.8 6-8 236
- Lake Toxaway T C Henderson Grades: K-5 | 138 students
11839 Rosman Hwy
Lake Toxaway, NC 28747
(828)862-4463 3.9 K-5 138
- Brevard Brevard High School Grades: 9-12 | 731 students
609 Country Club Rd
Brevard, NC 28712
(828)884-4103 7.2 9-12 731
- Pisgah Forest Brevard Academy Grades: K-8 | 325 students
1110 Highway 64
Pisgah Forest, NC 28768
(828)885-2665 7.6 K-8 325
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.