- Roundup 7-8's student population of 84 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Roundup 7-8's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||#519 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Roundup Elem School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roundup Roundup Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 321 students
401 11th Ave East
Roundup, MT 59072
(406)323-1512 0.2 PK-6 321
- Lavina Lavina School Grades: PK-6 | 35 students
214 1st St East
Lavina, MT 59046
(406)636-2761 21.4 PK-6 35
- Broadview Broadview School Grades: PK-8 | 76 students
13935 1st Street
Broadview, MT 59015
(406)667-2337 28.5 PK-8 76
- Melstone Melstone School Grades: PK-6 | 41 students
5 6th Avenue N
Melstone, MT 59054
(406)358-2352 34.0 PK-6 41
- Ryegate Ryegate 7-8 Grades: 7-8 | 8 students
207 2nd Ave W
Ryegate, MT 59074
(406)568-2215 35.2 7-8 8
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.