Roundup Elementary School
Roundup Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Montana for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Roundup Elementary School's student population of 321 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 26% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||321 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Roundup Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||#409 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Roundup Elem School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roundup Roundup 7-8 Grades: 7-8 | 84 students
525 6th Ave W
Roundup, MT 59072
(406)323-2402 0.2 7-8 84
- Lavina Lavina School Grades: PK-6 | 35 students
214 1st St East
Lavina, MT 59046
(406)636-2761 21.5 PK-6 35
- Broadview Broadview School Grades: PK-8 | 76 students
13935 1st Street
Broadview, MT 59015
(406)667-2337 28.6 PK-8 76
- Melstone Melstone School Grades: PK-6 | 41 students
5 6th Avenue N
Melstone, MT 59054
(406)358-2352 33.8 PK-6 41
- Ryegate Ryegate 7-8 Grades: 7-8 | 8 students
207 2nd Ave W
Ryegate, MT 59074
(406)568-2215 35.3 7-8 8
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.