Royal Green Elementary School
Royal Green Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Royal Green Elementary School's student population of 561 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||561 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Royal Green Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#985 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dade School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Bridgeprep Academy Of Village Green Grades: K-8 | 771 students
13300 Sw 120th St
Miami, FL 33186
(305)290-4246 0.5 K-8 771
- Miami Bent Tree Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 449 students
4861 Sw 140th Ave
Miami, FL 33175
(305)221-0461 0.9 PK-5 449
- Miami Ethel Koger Beckham Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 803 students
4702 Sw 143rd Ct
Miami, FL 33175
(305)222-8161 1.2 PK-5 803
My nephew went over 10 years ago, and then my son went from 1-5 grade there. They offer enough of a choice considering the resources they have available, they do MAGIC if you ask me. My son had a great time there, he absolutely loved his teachers, and from the assistant principal, to the cafeteria ladies they were always involved, concerned, and very attentive, and they all new his name. It is a neighborhood school, with great academics levels. Totally recommend it.
- Posted by Parent - Galia
There is no such thing as: music, art, sports and other extracuricular activities. Forget level of parent involvement. Principal does not encourage it nor wants it. Teachers are great, but school needs a completely NEW administrative staff.
- Posted by Parent - ibsua
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.