Royal Palm Middle School
- Grades: 5-8
- Enrollment: 606 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 87%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AZ
- Math Proficiency: 28% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 23% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
28% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average), while 23% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average).
How many students attend Royal Palm Middle School?
606 students attend Royal Palm Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
63% of Royal Palm Middle School students are Hispanic, 13% of students are White, 11% of students are Black, 8% of students are American Indian, 4% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Royal Palm Middle School?
Royal Palm Middle School has a student ration of 14:1, which is lower than the Arizona state average of 17:1.
What grades does Royal Palm Middle School offer ?
Royal Palm Middle School offers enrollment in grades 5-8
Review Royal Palm Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities