Richard E Miller School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 448 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 89%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AZ
- Math Proficiency: 28% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 33% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
28% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average), while 33% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average).
How many students attend Richard E Miller School?
448 students attend Richard E Miller School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
46% of Richard E Miller School students are Hispanic, 21% of students are Black, 14% of students are American Indian, 11% of students are White, 7% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Richard E Miller School?
Richard E Miller School has a student ration of 15:1, which is lower than the Arizona state average of 17:1.
What grades does Richard E Miller School offer ?
Richard E Miller School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Richard E Miller School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities