Rutledge Elementary School
- Rutledge Elementary School's student population of 806 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 54 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||806 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rutledge Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#190 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Leander Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cedar Park Charlotte Cox Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 675 students
1001 Brushy Creek Rd
Cedar Park, TX 78613
(512)570-6000 0.8 PK-5 675
- Leander Officer Leonard A Reed Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 749 students
1515 Little Elm Trail
Leander, TX 78646
(512)570-7700 1.5 PK-5 749
- Cedar Park Artie L Henry Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1326 students
100 N Vista Rdg Blvd
Cedar Park, TX 78613
(512)570-3400 1.6 6-8 1326
- Austin El Daep Grades: 1-5 | 9 students
Austin, TX 78729
(512)464-5920 2.0 1-5 9
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.