Sacaton Middle School
- Sacaton Middle School's student population of 244 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has grown by 28% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||244 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sacaton Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1663 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sacaton Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacaton Sacaton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 312 students
92 Skill Center Rd
Sacaton, AZ 85147
(520)562-8600 0.3 PK-5 312
- Coolidge Blackwater Community School Grades: K-2 | 222 students
3652 E Blackwater School Road
Coolidge, AZ 85128
(520)215-5859 7.3 K-2 222
- Peoria Skyline D5 Grades: 5-12 | 142 students
Casa Blanca And Preschool Road
Peoria, AZ 85382
(480)763-8425 7.8 5-12 142
- Bapchule Casa Blanca Community School Grades: K-4 | 252 students
Po Box 10940
Bapchule, AZ 85121
(520)315-3489 8.2 K-4 252
- Chandler Navarrete Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 720 students
6490 S. Sun Groves Blvd
Chandler, AZ 85249
(480)883-4800 9.2 PK-6 720
Currently have youngest child attending Sacaton Middle School. Child does well in his classes A's & B's. Might need to be challenged a bit more.
- Posted by Parent - angie
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.