Sacaton Elementary School
- Sacaton Elementary School's student population of 316 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||316 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sacaton Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,897 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#1711 out of 1897 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||19:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sacaton Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Peoria Skyline D5 Grades: 5-12 | 155 students
Casa Blanca And Preschool Road
Peoria, AZ 85382
(480)763-8425 7.5 5-12 155
- Coolidge Blackwater Community School Grades: K-3 | 261 students
3652 E Blackwater School Road
Coolidge, AZ 85128
(520)215-5859 7.6 K-3 261
- Bapchule Casa Blanca Community School Grades: K-4 | 269 students
P.o. Box 10940
Bapchule, AZ 85121
(520)315-3489 8.0 K-4 269
- Chandler Navarrete Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 695 students
6490 S. Sun Groves Blvd
Chandler, AZ 85249
(480)883-4800 9.0 PK-6 695
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
A new bill in the Arizona State Senate could criminalize teachers who use inappropriate language in the classroom. We’ll take a look at both sides of the debate.