Sacramento Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 276 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 59%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in OR
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OR Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% OR state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 54% OR state average).
How many students attend Sacramento Elementary School?
276 students attend Sacramento Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
41% of Sacramento Elementary School students are White, 24% of students are Hispanic, 15% of students are Two or more races, 10% of students are Black, 8% of students are Asian, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Sacramento Elementary School?
Sacramento Elementary School has a student ration of 15:1, which is lower than the Oregon state average of 17:1.
What grades does Sacramento Elementary School offer ?
Sacramento Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Sacramento Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities