Sahuarita Primary School
- Sahuarita Primary School's student population of 709 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||709 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sahuarita Primary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sahuarita Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sahuarita Great Expectations Academy Grades: K-8 | 291 students
1466 W. Camino Antigua
Sahuarita, AZ 85629
(520)399-2121 2.3 K-8 291
- Green Valley Continental Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 545 students
1991 E White House Canyon Rd
Green Valley, AZ 85622
(520)625-4581 8.1 PK-8 545
- Tucson Success Academy Tucson Adult Grades: 9-12 | 54 students
10000 S. Wilmot
Tucson, AZ 85734
(520)574-0024 10.1 9-12 54
- Vail Copper Ridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 356 students
17650 S Canyon Edge Trail
Vail, AZ 85641
(520)879-3700 10.4 PK-5 356
- Tucson Maldonado Amelia Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 342 students
3535 W. Messala Way
Tucson, AZ 85746
(520)908-4100 11.7 PK-5 342
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.