Salina Elementary P 3
Salina Elementary P 3 places among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Salina Elementary P 3's student population of 411 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||411 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Salina Elementary P 3 is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,119 schools in Michigan (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1591 out of 3119 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dearborn City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dearborn Salina Intermediate 4 8 Grades: 4-8 | 582 students
2623 Salina St
Dearborn, MI 48120
(313) 827-6604 0.1 4-8 582
- Detroit Way Academy Vernor Site Grades: 7-12 | 238 students
8701 West Vernor Highway
Detroit, MI 48209
(313) 444-8082 0.9 7-12 238
- Detroit Bennett Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 466 students
2111 Mullane St
Detroit, MI 48209
(313) 849-3585 1.1 PK-5 466
- Detroit Cesar Chavez Academy Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 457 students
8126 West Vernor Hwy
Detroit, MI 48210
(313) 843-9440 1.1 K-2 457
- Dearborn Advanced Technology Academy Grades: PK-12 | 1,202 student
4801 Oakman Blvd
Dearborn, MI 48126
(313) 625-4700 1.4 PK-12 1,202
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.