San Gorgonio High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,726 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 94%
- Graduation Rate: 98% (Top 5% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 12% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 43% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is San Gorgonio High School's ranking?
San Gorgonio High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Highest graduation rate (Top 5%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
12% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 43% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of San Gorgonio High School?
The graduation rate of San Gorgonio High School is 98%, which is higher than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend San Gorgonio High School?
1,726 students attend San Gorgonio High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
77% of San Gorgonio High School students are Hispanic, 10% of students are Black, 6% of students are White, 3% of students are Asian, 2% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of San Gorgonio High School?
San Gorgonio High School has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does San Gorgonio High School offer ?
San Gorgonio High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review San Gorgonio High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities