San Mateo County Rop
|School Type||Vocational school / Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 11-12|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||San Mateo County ROP School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school, and elementary school to San Mateo County Rop is San Mateo County Special Education (0.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Redwood City San Mateo County Special Education Grades: K-12 | 173 students
101 Twin Dolphin Dr.
Redwood City, CA 94065
(650)802-5588 0.0 K-12 173
- Belmont Nesbit Elementary School Grades: K-7 | 632 students
500 Biddulph Way
Belmont, CA 94002
(650)637-4860 0.6 K-7 632
- Belmont Central Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 448 students
525 Mid Rd.
Belmont, CA 94002
(650)637-4820 1.1 K-5 448
- San Carlos Arundel Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 496 students
200 Arundel Rd.
San Carlos, CA 94070
(650)508-7311 1.7 K-4 496
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.