Sanborn Elementary School
- Sanborn Elementary School's student population of 624 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||624 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sanborn Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,897 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#1023 out of 1897 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Chandler Unified District #80 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Sanborn Elementary School is Basis Chandler (0.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chandler Basis Chandler Grades: 5-12 | 951 students
4825 S. Arizona Ave
Chandler, AZ 85248
(480)907-6072 0.7 5-12 951
- Chandler Basis Chandler Primary - North Campus Grades: K-4 | 577 students
1800 E. Chandler Blvd.
Chandler, AZ 85225
(520)219-6000 0.7 K-4 577
- Chandler Shumway Leadership Academy Grades: PK-6 | 487 students
1325 N. Shumway Avenue
Chandler, AZ 85225
(480)812-7000 0.8 PK-6 487
- Scottsdale Champion Chandler Grades: K-8 | 510 students
222 South Mcqueen Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480)659-0044 1.1 K-8 510
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.