Sandburg Elementary School
- Sandburg Elementary School's student population of 511 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||511 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sandburg Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#132 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Littleton No. 6 in the county of Arapahoe School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Littleton Arapahoe High School Grades: 9-12 | 2262 students
2201 East Dry Creek Road
Littleton, CO 80122
(303)347-6000 0.8 9-12 2262
- Littleton Franklin Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 602 students
1603 East Euclid Ave
Littleton, CO 80121
(303)347-4500 1.0 K-5 602
- Littleton Peabody Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 444 students
3128 East Maplewood Avenue
Littleton, CO 80121
(303)347-4625 1.0 PK-5 444
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.