Sanders Elementary School
Sanders Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Mississippi for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Sanders Elementary School's student population of 340 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||340 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sanders Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 840 schools in Mississippi (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MS)|
|Overall School Rank||#723 out of 840 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hollandale School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hollandale Simmons High School Grades: 7-12 | 264 students
501 West Washington Street
Hollandale, MS 38748
(662)827-2228 0.0 7-12 264
- Hollandale Hollandale Alternative Program Grades: 1-12
115 North Street
Hollandale, MS 38748
(662)827-0610 0.4 1-12 n/a
- Avon Riverside Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 590 students
939 Riverside Road
Avon, MS 38723
(662)335-4528 11.6 PK-6 590
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.