Sanders Elementary School
Sanders Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Mississippi for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Sanders Elementary School's student population of 355 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 27% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||355 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sanders Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 825 schools in Mississippi (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MS)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#717 out of 825 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch (13-14)|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hollandale School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hollandale Simmons High School Grades: 7-12 | 272 students
501 West Washington Street
Hollandale, MS 38748
(662) 827-2228 0.0 7-12 272
- Hollandale Hollandale Alternative Program
115 North Street
Hollandale, MS 38748
(662) 827-0610 0.4 n/a n/a
- Avon Riverside Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 592 students
939 Riverside Road
Avon, MS 38723
(662) 335-4528 11.6 PK-6 592
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?