Sanger High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 3,324 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 25:1
- Minority Enrollment: 90%
- Graduation Rate: 96% (Top 10% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: 40% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 67% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Sanger High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Sanger High School's ranking?
Sanger High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%) and Highest graduation rate (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 67% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Sanger High School?
The graduation rate of Sanger High School is 96%, which is higher than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Sanger High School?
3,324 students attend Sanger High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
73% of Sanger High School students are Hispanic, 13% of students are Asian, 10% of students are White, 3% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Sanger High School?
Sanger High School has a student ration of 25:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Sanger High School offer ?
Sanger High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Sanger High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities