Sara M. Ragsdale Elementary School
- Sara M. Ragsdale Elementary School's student population of 662 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||662 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sara M. Ragsdale Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#995 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Paulding County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallas Lillian C. Poole Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 411 students
1002 Wayside Ln
Dallas, GA 30132
(770)505-5541 4.5 PK-5 411
- Rockmart Van Wert Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 806 students
370 Atlanta Hwy
Rockmart, GA 30153
(770)684-2237 5.3 PK-5 806
- Rockmart Rockmart Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 723 students
60 Knox Mountain Rd
Rockmart, GA 30153
(678)757-1479 5.7 6-8 723
- Dallas Carl Scoggins Senior Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 703 students
1663 Mulberry Rock Rd
Dallas, GA 30157
(770)456-4188 6.3 6-8 703
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.