Schaller-crestland M.s. Ridge View Middle School
Schaller-crestland M.s. Ridge View Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Iowa for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Schaller-crestland M.s. Ridge View Middle School's student population of 183 students has grown by 28% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||183 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Schaller-crestland M.s. Ridge View Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,232 schools in Iowa (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#764 out of 1232 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Schaller-Crestland Community School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Schaller Schaller-crestland Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 204 students
300 S Berwick
Schaller, IA 51053
(712) 275-4267 7.6 PK-5 204
- Sac City East Sac County Elementary Sac Building Grades: PK-4 | 194 students
400 S 16th St
Sac City, IA 50583
(712) 662-7200 8.3 PK-4 194
- Sac City East Sac County Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 270 students
300 S. 11th
Sac City, IA 50583
(712) 662-3259 8.6 5-8 270
- Lake View East Sac County High School Grades: 9-12 | 260 students
Lake View, IA 51450
(712) 665-5001 11.7 9-12 260
- Odebolt Oa-bcig Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 228 students
600 S. Maple
Odebolt, IA 51458
(712) 668-2767 11.8 6-8 228
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.