School For Advanced Studies-wolfson
- School For Advanced Studies-wolfson's student population of 112 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has declined by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 11-12|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- School For Advanced Studies-wolfson's student:teacher ratio of 28:1 has increased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dade School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami New World School Of The Arts Grades: 9-12 | 504 students
25 Ne 2nd St
Miami, FL 33132
(305)237-3135 0.0 9-12 504
- Miami Downtown Miami Charter School Grades: PK-6 | 661 students
305 Nw 3rd Ave
Miami, FL 33128
(305)579-2112 0.4 PK-6 661
- Miami Mater Academy East Charter Grades: PK-5 | 603 students
450 Sw 4th St
Miami, FL 33130
(305)324-4667 0.7 PK-5 603
- Miami Ada Merritt K-8 Center Grades: PK-8 | 731 students
660 Sw 3rd St
Miami, FL 33130
(305)326-0791 0.8 PK-8 731
Academically amazing, extracurricular activities are abundant, awards are available, facilities are superb, parent involvement is extraordinary.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - iwuff
Nearby Homes for Sale
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.