School For Advanced Studies-wolfson
School For Advanced Studies-wolfson places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- School For Advanced Studies-wolfson's student population of 116 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 11-12|
|Total Students||116 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dade School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami New World School Of The Arts Grades: 9-12 | 496 students
25 Ne 2nd St
Miami, FL 33132
(305) 237-3135 0.0 9-12 496
- Miami Downtown Miami Charter School Grades: PK-6 | 626 students
305 Nw 3rd Ave
Miami, FL 33128
(305) 579-2112 0.4 PK-6 626
- Miami Mater Academy East Charter Grades: K-5 | 502 students
450 Sw 4th St
Miami, FL 33130
(305) 324-4667 0.7 K-5 502
- Miami Ada Merritt K-8 Center Grades: PK-8 | 743 students
660 Sw 3rd St
Miami, FL 33130
(305) 326-0791 0.8 PK-8 743
Academically amazing, extracurricular activities are abundant, awards are available, facilities are superb, parent involvement is extraordinary.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - iwuff
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.