School For Advanced Studies-wolfson
- School For Advanced Studies-wolfson's student population of 112 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 11-12|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- School For Advanced Studies-wolfson's student:teacher ratio of 28:1 has decreased from 29:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of School For Advanced Studies-wolfson is Dade School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 74 school districts in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Dade School District's student population of 357,931 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 80% has increased from 71% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $9,718 in this district is less than the state average of $12,987. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,356 is less than the state average of $13,734. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|School District Name||Dade School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||357,931||10,175|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Graduation Rate|
|District Total Revenue||$3,443 MM||$132 MM|
|District Spending||$3,669 MM||$140 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$9,718||$12,987|
|District Spending / Student||$10,356||$13,734|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami New World School Of Arts Grades: 9-12 | 504 students
25 Ne 2nd St
Miami, FL 33132
(305)237-3135 0.0 9-12 504
- Miami Downtown Miami Charter School Grades: PK-6 | 661 students
305 Nw 3rd Ave
Miami, FL 33128
(305)579-2112 0.4 PK-6 661
- Miami Mater Academy East Charter Grades: PK-5 | 603 students
450 Sw 4th St
Miami, FL 33130
(305)324-4667 0.7 PK-5 603
- Miami Ada Merritt K-8 Center Grades: PK-8 | 731 students
660 Sw 3rd St
Miami, FL 33130
(305)326-0791 0.8 PK-8 731
Academically amazing, extracurricular activities are abundant, awards are available, facilities are superb, parent involvement is extraordinary.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - iwuff
Nearby Homes for Sale
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.