- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 321 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 46%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 5% in DC
- Math Proficiency: 70-74% (Top 5%)
- Reading Proficiency: 75-79% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), DC Dept. of Education
School-within-school At Goding ranks among the top 20% of public schools in District Of Columbia for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is School-within-school At Goding's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend School-within-school At Goding?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of School-within-school At Goding?
What grades does School-within-school At Goding offer ?
What school district is School-within-school At Goding part of?
Review School-within-school At Goding. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities