Scribner-snyder Secondary School
- Scribner-snyder Secondary School's student population of 96 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Scribner-snyder Secondary School's student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has decreased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#330 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Scribner-snyder Community Schs School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scribner Elementary School At Scribner Grades: PK-6 | 120 students
Scribner, NE 68057
(402)664-2568 0.0 PK-6 120
- Hooper Logan View Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 257 students
2163 County Road G
Hooper, NE 68031
(402)654-3317 8.4 7-12 257
- Dodge Howells-dodge Elementary School/dodge Grades: 2-6 | 52 students
209 Ash Street
Dodge, NE 68633
(402)693-2207 11.5 2-6 52
- West Point West Point Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 280 students
1200 East Washington
West Point, NE 68788
(402)372-5507 12.2 PK-4 280
- West Point West Point-beemer High School Grades: 9-12 | 244 students
1200 E Washington
West Point, NE 68788
(402)372-5546 12.2 9-12 244
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.