Se Do Mo Cha Elementary School
- Se Do Mo Cha Elementary School's student population of 387 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||387 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Se Do Mo Cha Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 523 schools in Maine (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#328 out of 523 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||RSU 68/MSAD 68 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dover Foxcroft Se Do Mo Cha Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 334 students
63 Harrison Avenue Suite A
Dover Foxcroft, ME 04426
(207) 564-6535 0.0 5-8 334
- Guilford Piscataquis Community Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 378 students
25 Campus Drive
Guilford, ME 04443
(207) 876-4301 7.4 PK-8 378
- Guilford Piscataquis Community Secondary School Grades: 9-12 | 162 students
9 Campus Drive Drop #1
Guilford, ME 04443
(207) 876-4625 7.4 9-12 162
- Milo Penquis Valley Middle/High School Grades: 5-12 | 380 students
48 Penquis Drive
Milo, ME 04463
(207) 943-7346 12.0 5-12 380
- Dexter Dexter Regional High School Grades: 9-12 | 302 students
12 Abbott Hill Rd
Dexter, ME 04930
(207) 924-5536 12.1 9-12 302
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.