Sea Girt Elementary School
- Sea Girt Elementary School's student population of 145 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2017)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sea Girt Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#37 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sea Girt Borough School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manasquan Manasquan Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 632 students
168 Broad Street
Manasquan, NJ 08736
(732)528-8810 0.4 PK-8 632
- Sea Girt Old Mill Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 383 students
2119 Old Mill Road, Old Mill R
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
(732)556-2140 0.9 K-5 383
- Spring Lake Spring Lake Heights Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 340 students
1110 Highway 71
Spring Lake, NJ 07762
(732)449-6149 1.4 K-8 340
- Brielle Brielle Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 542 students
605 Union Lane
Brielle, NJ 08730
(732)528-6400 1.7 PK-8 542
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.