Sendera Ranch Elementary School
- Sendera Ranch Elementary School's student population of 566 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||566 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sendera Ranch Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#1367 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Northwest Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Haslet Truett Wilson Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 972 students
14200 Sendera Ranch Blvd
Haslet, TX 76052
(817)698-7900 0.6 6-8 972
- Haslet Haslet Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 601 students
501 Schoolhouse Rd
Haslet, TX 76052
(817)215-0850 2.4 PK-5 601
- Fort Worth Sonny & Allegra Nance Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 512 students
701 Tierra Vista Way
Fort Worth, TX 76131
(817)698-1950 4.5 PK-5 512
- Fort Worth O A Peterson Grades: PK-5 | 734 students
2000 Winter Hawk Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76177
(817)698-5000 5.0 PK-5 734
- Justin Gene Pike Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 830 students
2200 Texan Dr
Justin, TX 76247
(817)215-0400 5.1 6-8 830
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.