Seventh Street Elementary School
- Seventh Street Elementary School's student population of 429 students has declined by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||429 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Seventh Street Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#7065 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Seventh Street Elementary School is Ernest P. Willenberg Special Education Center (0.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Pedro Ernest P. Willenberg Special Education Center Grades: K-12 | 186 students
308 Weymouth Ave.
San Pedro, CA 90732
(310) 548-1371 0.3 K-12 186
- Rancho Palos Verdes Crestwood Street Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 403 students
1946 W. Crestwood St.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
(310) 832-8130 0.8 K-6 403
- San Pedro Bandini Street Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 330 students
425 N. Bandini St.
San Pedro, CA 90731
(310) 832-4593 0.9 K-6 330
- San Pedro San Pedro Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 2,437 students
1001 W. 15th St.
San Pedro, CA 90731
(310) 241-5800 0.9 9-12 2,437
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.