Seymour Middle School
- Seymour Middle School's student population of 407 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||407 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Seymour Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,029 schools in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#1385 out of 2029 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Seymour Community School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seymour Seymour High School Grades: 9-12 | 700 students
10 Circle Dr
Seymour, WI 54165
(920)833-2306 0.0 9-12 700
- Seymour Rock Ledge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 691 students
330 W Hickory St
Seymour, WI 54165
(920)833-7380 0.1 PK-5 691
- Black Creek Black Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 421 students
308 E Burdick St
Black Creek, WI 54106
(920)984-3396 6.1 PK-8 421
- Oneida Oneida Nation School Grades: K-12 | 483 students
N7125 Seminary Road
Oneida, WI 54155
(920)869-1676 6.5 K-12 483
- Kaukauna Freedom High School Grades: 9-12 | 537 students
N4021 County Road E
Kaukauna, WI 54130
(920)788-7940 8.5 9-12 537
President Obama’s recent address included infrastructure funding for renovating schools. We’ll look at the plan overall and some of the states that would benefit from the plan.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.