Shields Valley Elementary School
- Shields Valley Elementary School's student population of 108 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Shields Valley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||#35 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Shields Valley Elem School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clyde Park Shields Valley 7-8 Grades: 7-8 | 36 students
405 1st Street East
Clyde Park, MT 59018
(406)686-4621 7.8 7-8 36
- Belgrade Pass Creek School Grades: PK-8 | 8 students
3747 Pass Creek Road
Belgrade, MT 59714
(406)388-6353 21.2 PK-8 8
- Livingston East Side School Grades: PK-5 | 330 students
401 View Vista Dr
Livingston, MT 59047
(406)222-1773 23.3 PK-5 330
- Livingston Sleeping Giant Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 320 students
301 View Vista Dr
Livingston, MT 59047
(406)222-3292 23.4 6-8 320
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.