- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 412 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 98%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AL
- Math Proficiency: ≤5% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AL Dept. of Education
Skyland Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Skyland Elementary School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Skyland Elementary School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Skyland Elementary School?
What grades does Skyland Elementary School offer ?
What school district is Skyland Elementary School part of?
View the Skyland Elementary School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Skyland Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities