Soroco Middle School
- Soroco Middle School's student population of 75 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has declined by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Soroco Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1144 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||South Routt No. Re 3 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oak Creek Soroco High School Grades: 9-12 | 102 students
305 South Grant Street
Oak Creek, CO 80467
(970)736-2531 0.0 9-12 102
- Oak Creek Soroco Preschool At Yampa Grades: PK | 26 students
26 W 5th Street
Oak Creek, CO 80467
(970)736-2434 8.5 PK 26
- Yampa South Routt Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 150 students
448 Main Street
Yampa, CO 80483
(970)638-4558 8.5 K-5 150
- Steamboat Springs Mountain Village Montessori Charter School Grades: PK-6 | 128 students
27285 Brondon Circle
Steamboat Springs, CO 80488
(970)439-0150 16.0 PK-6 128
- Steamboat Springs Yampa Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 23 students
325 7th Street
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
(970)871-3196 16.0 9-12 23
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.