Top Marshall County Public Preschools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 top public preschool in Marshall County, South Dakota, serving 87 students.
- Marshall County, SD public schools have a diversity score of 0.16, which is higher than the South Dakota average of 0.00.
- The most diverse school district in Marshall County is Britton-Hecla 45-4 School District. Read more about public school diversity statistics in South Dakota or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 13% (majority American Indian) and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
Top Marshall County Public Preschools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Langford Langford Area Elementary - 02206 Chestnut
Langford, SD 57454
Grades: PK-5 | 87 students
Learn about the recent vote by the Indiana School Board to allow a state takeover of four Indiana schools beginning next school year.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.