Top Marshall County Public Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 3 top public schools in Marshall County, South Dakota, serving 321 students.
- Marshall County, SD public schools have a diversity score of 0.16, which is lower than the South Dakota average of 0.26.
- The most diverse school district in Marshall County is Britton-Hecla 45-4 School District. Read more about public school diversity statistics in South Dakota or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 10% (majority Hispanic and American Indian) and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
Top Marshall County Public Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Britton Britton-hecla Elementary - 02759 5th St
Britton, SD 57430
Grades: K-6 | 207 students
- Langford Langford Area Elementary - 02206 Chestnut
Langford, SD 57454
Grades: PK-5 | 87 students
- Britton Sunset Colony Elementary - 0441632 109th St
Britton, SD 57430
Grades: K-8 | 27 students
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.