Parker 60-4 School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Parker 60-4 School District serving 350 students in Parker, South Dakota.
- Minority enrollment is 7% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the South Dakota state average of 29%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
|School District Name||Parker 60-4 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||350 students|
|# of Teachers||28 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
|# of Male Students||181 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||169 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||6 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||9 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||2 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||324 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||2 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||7 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||5|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||26|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||33|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||28|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||26|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||21|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Parker 60-4 School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 145 school districts in South Dakota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (SD)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $9,710 in this school district is less than the state average of $11,394. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $9,550 is less than the state average of $10,920. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (SD)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$9,710||$11,394|
|Spending / Student||$9,550||$10,920|