South Lawrence Elementary School
- South Lawrence Elementary School's student population of 578 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||578 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- South Lawrence Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||#7 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lawrence County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Loretto Loretto High School Grades: 9-12 | 503 students
525 Second South Av
Loretto, TN 38469
(931)231-8850 0.5 9-12 503
- Florence Rogers High School Grades: PK-12 | 1224 students
300 Rogers Ln
Florence, AL 35634
(256)757-3106 8.0 PK-12 1224
- Leoma Leoma Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 500 students
2612 Hwy 43 South
Leoma, TN 38468
(931)231-8199 8.7 PK-8 500
- Lawrenceburg Lawrenceburg Public Grades: PK-6 | 468 students
600 Prosser Rd
Lawrenceburg, TN 38464
(931)762-3282 12.6 PK-6 468
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.