South Pittsburg Elementary School
- South Pittsburg Elementary School's student population of 486 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||486 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- South Pittsburg Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Marion County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Pittsburg South Pittsburg High School Grades: 7-12 | 382 students
717 Elm Av
South Pittsburg, TN 37380
(423)837-7561 0.4 7-12 382
- Bridgeport Bridgeport Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 209 students
1014 Jacobs Ave
Bridgeport, AL 35740
(256)495-3147 4.9 K-4 209
- Jasper Jasper Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 524 students
601 Elm Avenue
Jasper, TN 37347
(423)942-6251 6.3 5-8 524
Couldn't be happier with the education offered!
- Posted by Parent - 1mom
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.