Stevenson Elementary School
- Stevenson Elementary School's student population of 343 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||343 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Stevenson Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#698 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Jackson County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stevenson Stevenson Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 310 students
701 Kentucky Ave
Stevenson, AL 35772
(256)437-2945 1.4 5-8 310
- Stevenson North Jackson High School Grades: 9-12 | 468 students
45549 Al Highway 277
Stevenson, AL 35772
(256)437-2136 3.3 9-12 468
- Bridgeport Bridgeport Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 209 students
1014 Jacobs Ave
Bridgeport, AL 35740
(256)495-3147 7.1 K-4 209
- Flat Rock Flat Rock School Grades: K-8 | 145 students
788 County Road 326
Flat Rock, AL 35966
(256)632-2323 9.8 K-8 145
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.