- South's student population of 278 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-6|
|Total Students||278 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- South's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1077 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Holbrook School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brockton Brookfield Grades: K-5 | 632 students
135 Jon Drive
Brockton, MA 02302
(508)580-7257 1.0 K-5 632
- Holbrook John F Kennedy Grades: PK-3 | 427 students
339 Plymouth Street
Holbrook, MA 02343
(781)767-4600 1.3 PK-3 427
- Abington Woodsdale Elementary School Grades: 5-6 | 353 students
128 Chestnut Street
Abington, MA 02351
(781)982-2180 1.7 5-6 353
- Avon Avon Middle High School Grades: 7-12 | 319 students
287 West Main Street
Avon, MA 02322
(508)583-4822 1.9 7-12 319
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.