Southeastern Elementary School
- Southeastern Elementary School's student population of 275 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||275 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Southeastern Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1927 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Southeastern CUSD 337 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bowen Southeastern Middle School Grades: 4-5 | 71 students
Po Box 247
Bowen, IL 62316
(217)842-5236 0.2 4-5 71
- Golden Central 3-4 Middle School Grades: 3-4 | 134 students
Po Box 219
Golden, IL 62339
(217)696-4652 3.2 3-4 134
- Augusta Southeastern Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 207 students
90 W Green St
Augusta, IL 62311
(217)392-2125 6.0 7-12 207
- Camp Point Central Elementary Grade School Grades: PK-2 | 204 students
109 W School St
Camp Point, IL 62320
(217)593-7795 9.8 PK-2 204
- Camp Point Central High School Grades: 9-12 | 241 students
2110 Highway 94 N
Camp Point, IL 62320
(217)593-7731 12.0 9-12 241
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.