Southgate Public School
- Southgate Public School's student population of 191 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Southgate Public School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#655 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Southgate Independent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Thomas Moyer Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 517 students
219 Highland Ave
Fort Thomas, KY 41075
(859)441-1180 1.1 K-5 517
- Newport Newport Primary School Grades: PK-2 | 501 students
1102 York St
Newport, KY 41071
(859)292-3011 1.2 PK-2 501
- Covington Sixth District Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 480 students
19th And Maryland
Covington, KY 41014
(859)292-5819 1.4 K-5 480
- Fort Campbell Fort Campbell High School Grades: 9-12
1101 Bastogne Ave.
Fort Campbell, KY 42223
(270)640-1219 1.5 9-12 n/a
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.