Three Rivers Elementary School
- Three Rivers Elementary School's student population of 1,169 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 54 teachers has grown by 125% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||1,169 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Three Rivers Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,255 schools in Ohio (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1242 out of 3255 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Three Rivers Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleves Taylor High School Grades: 7-12 | 965 students
56 Cooper Road
Cleves, OH 45002
(513) 467-3200 0.9 7-12 965
- Miamitown Miamitown Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 372 students
6578 St Rt 128
Miamitown, OH 45041
(513) 353-1416 4.0 K-5 372
- Cincinnati John Foster Dulles Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 819 students
6481 Bridgetown Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45248
(513) 574-3443 4.8 PK-5 819
- Cincinnati Sayler Park Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 326 students
6700 Home City Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45233
(513) 363-5100 4.8 PK-8 326
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.