Southmoreland Primary Center
- Southmoreland Primary Center's student population of 291 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||291 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Southmoreland Primary Center's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Southmoreland SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alverton Southmoreland Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 552 students
2351 Route 981
Alverton, PA 15612
(724)887-2010 0.2 9-12 552
- Scottdale Southmoreland Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 434 students
200 Scottie Way
Scottdale, PA 15683
(724)887-2029 2.0 6-8 434
- Scottdale Southmoreland Elementary School Grades: 2-5 | 598 students
100 Scottie Way
Scottdale, PA 15683
(724)887-2021 2.2 2-5 598
- Mount Pleasant Rumbaugh Elementary School Grades: K-1 | 158 students
2414 School Street
Mount Pleasant, PA 15666
(724)547-4100 3.8 K-1 158
- Ruffs Dale Mendon Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 242 students
164 Route 31
Ruffs Dale, PA 15679
(724)872-6484 5.1 K-4 242
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.