Spence Memorial Elementary School
Spence Memorial Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Oklahoma for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Spence Memorial Elementary School's student population of 278 students has grown by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||278 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Spence Memorial Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,678 schools in Oklahoma (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OK)|
|Overall School Rank||#1259 out of 1,678 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Weleetka School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Weleetka Weleetka Junior High School Grades: 7-9 | 86 students
302 E 6th St
Weleetka, OK 74880
(405)786-2203 0.0 7-9 86
- Weleetka Graham Elementary School Grades: 5-8 | 51 students
116118 Hwy 84
Weleetka, OK 74880
(918)652-8935 6.0 5-8 51
- Wetumka Wetumka Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 311 students
416 South Tiger Street
Wetumka, OK 74883
(405)452-3245 9.0 PK-8 311
- Henryetta Ryal Public School Grades: PK-8 | 61 students
110535 S 3960 Rd
Henryetta, OK 74437
(918)652-7461 10.0 PK-8 61
I have attended Weleetka schools since I was school age (1948) : I graduated from Weleetka high school in (1960). Each of my children and some of my grandchildren gradated from the school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - esthe
Choosing the right school for your child can be difficult, but homeschooling may not be the better option. Keep reading to learn more.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.