Spokane Middle School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 144 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 5%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 35-39% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
35-39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MO state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 46% MO state average).
How many students attend Spokane Middle School?
144 students attend Spokane Middle School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
95% of Spokane Middle School students are White, 2% of students are Hispanic, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Spokane Middle School?
Spokane Middle School has a student ration of 12:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Spokane Middle School offer ?
Spokane Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
What school district is Spokane Middle School part of?
Spokane Middle School is part of Spokane R-VII School District.
Review Spokane Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities