Spotswood Memorial Middle School
- Spotswood Memorial Middle School's student population of 338 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||338 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Spotswood Memorial Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1328 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Spotswood Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spotswood Spotswood High School Grades: 9-12 | 721 students
105 Summerhill Road
Spotswood, NJ 08884
(732)723-2200 0.0 9-12 721
- Spotswood G Austin Schoenly Elementary School Grades: PK-1 | 235 students
80 Kane Avenue
Spotswood, NJ 08884
(732)723-2220 0.4 PK-1 235
- East Brunswick Bowne-munro Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 209 students
120 Main Street
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
(732)613-6810 1.2 PK-5 209
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.