Spring Creek Middle School
- Spring Creek Middle School's student population of 629 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has grown by 19% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||629 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Spring Creek Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1551 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wayne County Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Grange La Grange Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 568 students
402 W Railroad St
La Grange, NC 28551
(252)566-4036 8.0 PK-5 568
- La Grange E B Frink Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 500 students
102 N Martin Luther King Jr Dr
La Grange, NC 28551
(252)566-3326 8.3 6-8 500
- Dudley Brogden Primary Grades: PK-4 | 872 students
2253 Old Mt Olive Hwy
Dudley, NC 28333
(919)705-6020 8.4 PK-4 872
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.